Monday, August 11, 2008

Self Assessment

I think I did a great job on my blog I gave great detail in to the things I talked about. I pretty much liked everything I wrote in this blog because I read and listened to things that I would not have taken a second look at. Like the Al Gore speech. The Al Gore speech was insightful on how turning to alternative energies can actually increase this planets life by many years. Alternative energies like geothermal, solar, and wind energies are really great sources of energy. I enjoyed writing this I even had fun while writing. Like the post on what makes a good liar I learned a few things on lying to people when writing that post. The body motions that liars make is something i can practice to see, who know learning to pick out liars can be helpful to me in the future. Im most pourd of what makes a good liar mainly beacause what I wrote at the end (This quote means lies are usually planned out and can take time to remember. Losing your place or forgetting one part can destroy your plan, so why lie when telling the truth is more better. In fact it's more easy and it won't cause stress in which lying can cause a lot of it. Lies are used all the time and all the time they have consequences. Lying to people can discredit yourself in many ways. They won't believe half of what you say anymore and it always lead to mistrust which is not good.). I lied a lot of times in my life but for those words to come out of me tells me I have changed, that I have grown. Im proud of what I wrote in this blog, but only the nyc schools post I was least proud of. I had no interest in the post because those problems did not matter to me. I never gave it a second thought unless it actually affected me alone. I think that the grade based on the class assighnments and my blog should be between 80 and 90. after this class is over I think that I might make a keep on writing on events that go on. I may not be a talkative person but I certainly have things to say.

No comments:

My music